Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency | Easter traffic hotspots and advice
March 29, 2021
Read more here
- Drive to the conditions, allow plenty of time, take regular breaks
- Check your vehicle is safe to drive. Check your tyres, wipers, lights and indicators, and ensure you have a valid Warrant of Fitness before you leave.
- Be patient, so everyone can relax and enjoy their holiday.
- Drive to the conditions - whether it’s the weather, the road you’re on, the time of day or the volume of traffic on the roads.
- Take regular breaks to stay alert.
- Keep a safe following distance from vehicles in front so you can stop safely.
- Allow plenty of time. You’re on holiday, no need to rush.