As New Zealand moves into an unprecedented period of social distancing and learning to adapt to the requirements of elevated levels of restrictions in movement and work, the need to remain connected has never been greater.
ConstructSafe has over 90,000 people connected to the scheme, with a growing number starting to engage with the mobile app.
It is this existing connection to the industry and the functionality of the platform that creates an opportunity for industry to use what we have built. The app and portal provide:
- Registration for anyone (completion of a ConstructSafe assessment isn’t necessary).
- A means to instantly communicate with all users, through push and email notifications.
- Useful information can be quickly delivered and through the app we can connect our people with essential mental health information (from our sister organisation MATES in Construction NZ).
- A self-report ‘check-in’ allowing for people to provide feedback on their physical and mental health.
- A ‘report-in’ function and ‘track and trace’ function for businesses.
- Use of an induction tool to know who is at work and who isn’t.
ConstructSafe assessments are also now available online. Everyone registered with ConstructSafe has access to a range of portal and app tools that help with the requirements of working under COVID-19 response levels.
To download the app, go to the App store on your Apple device, or Play Store on Android. Search "ConstructSafe"
To book an assessment, contact an assessment centre in the usual way; they'll do the rest. Click here, then scroll down to "Find Test Centres"
Don't already have a ConstructSafe number? You can register here.
Companies wanting to register? Complete your online form here.
Companies and individuals registered with ConstructSafe have access to a range of portal and app tools available to help with the requirements of working under COVID-19 response levels.